View Single Post
daycare 11:43 AM 04-05-2011
Originally Posted by marniewon:
Okay, here's what I came up with really quick, let me know what you think:

There was an incident at daycare today that you need to be made aware of. B punched another child today. He was immediately separated from the group and remained separated for the remainder of the day.

Because I am responsible for the safety and well-being of all the children in my care, I cannot allow this behavior to continue. For the safety of the others, B will be separated from the group for the remainder of his days here, and if this behavior occurs again, he will need to be picked up immediately.
Hmmm. I would add in there:

As a reminder, per PHB rules, ******X for violent behavior, which would result in immediate removal from care.
Since there are only two weeks of care left and I don't want to put your family out and into a difficult situation by not having care for ***XX, I will be seperating him from the group should this behavior continue. If he is not able to control his behavior while seperated from the group, I will have no other choice then to ask you to come and pick him up. Again, please understand that I am responsible for the saftey and well being of every child in my care. I really appreciate your support and cooperation with this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me.