View Single Post
misol 12:54 PM 06-01-2010
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:

Monday Family goes to the 1st showing at the movies to watch new Shrek movie in 3D. We take up an entire row and 3 more seats and have a blast.
-1:30pm, family comes over (mom, dad, daughter 2 & son 6 months). They stay until 3pm and seem to like it. 2 year-old doesn't want to leave and baby likes me and lets me play and hold him no problem. Mom says she has to go home and discuss things with husband. Hmm .. ok. Get a little nervous.
-6pm call from potential familiy ... they want to start tomorrow! I say great!
-7pm call from daughter's aunt (had given 2 weeks notice). She says she wants to bring kiddos tomorrow and finish her two-weeks afterall. I tell her that I already filled her spot and that they start tomorrow and that if I allow her to bring her kiddos that I'll be over capicity by 2 kids so I can't do it. Demands her deposit back. In a nice way I tell her to read her contract and that I'll be e-mailing her a copy of her written two weeks notice with the last day of care as 5/28/10 . Say I'm sorry (while smiling but sounding sincere) and say bye-bye.

How I love Karma. Looks like that's the end of my involvement with my daughter's dad's family. Good riddance.
THIS STORY COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER ENDING!!!!