View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 02:09 PM 08-05-2010
The pregnancy is doing great. I just had an ultrasound last week and the tech guessed my due date by the baby's measurements and was only 1 day off . So everything is going according to plan.

Also I was a little peeved for the last couple of weeks because I had found a great doctor at a clinic that had longer hours on Mondays so I was able to schedule my appointments after DC hours making it convenient for everyone but my doctor left and I don't like any of the others . They all seem like they're trying to rush me out the door. Also both times I had ultrasounds they got my order mixed up (I have to go to the county hospital for ultrasounds because I have county employee insurance and that's what they cover) and so each time I went for an ultrasound I waited past my appointment time waiting for them to fax a correct order (the first time I waited 45 minutes and the 2nd time I waited 1 hr, and 15 minutes JUST to have it faxed over), they didn't return my phone calls, they cancelled an appointment without calling me and lost my chart once. Needless to say I've spend the last 2 weeks looking for a new Dr. AND a new clinic. I had really wanted a certain Dr. that my fiance's parents had recommended (both nurses) but he wasn't taking new patients . I took my daughter to her Dr. and mentioned to him that I was looking and not having any luck. He told me that he was a personal friend of the Dr. that I wanted and said he'd make a call for me. I was hopefull and figured he'd have his office call me with news but right before we walked out he comes out and tells me that I am now a new patient of this Dr!! I was so excited. The Dr. I wanted is the Director of Obstetrics & Gynecology and he is now my Dr Whoo-whoo! (it's funny how it's the little things that make us excited when we're pregnant) lol.