View Single Post
PitterPatter 11:03 AM 08-29-2011
First of all I strongly suggest you rethink the effort and personal time you will be sacrificing not having a single day off ever! I can see a total burn out within a couple months. It would be dif if it was for a few hours on Sat & Sun but your WHOLE weekend is gone! Do you have a family? I'm only asking because as it is with me having to work some Saturdays and only getting Sundays off I struggle to make time for family, cleaning, groceries, errands and me time all fit in. If you think you can do it then more power to you and I wish you luck but that is my 1st thought.

2nd I would NOT discount for her. Being she only needs care for 2 days per week and is a nurse then she can afford it. Charge your regular rate with maybe even a few bucks extra for weekend care. I say $30 per kid per day making it $180 per week. Average daycare costs that much or more so why cut her slack when you will be working hard for her. I will never do daycare 7 days a week I almost got burnt out doing 6 days at 10-11 hrs a day. I know my limits please just be sure you know yours as well. Good luck to you!