View Single Post
melilley 12:12 PM 01-21-2015
About a month or so ago, I wrote a thread about a woman who was looking for dc for her 27 month old son. I looked her up on fb and saw that she posted that she's looking for dc for her demanding son who bites and she's looking for a mature provider that can be on him at all times and that she has had her job for 14 years and plans on keeping it.

Well, embarassingly, I never contacted her back because I had a child who was like her child and vowed to never go through that again, plus I'm pregnant and don't need that kind of stress. Well she's called and called and emailed. I finally called her and she asked if she could call me the next day on her break, she never called. I found out on fb that she found someone....and was looking again. She called about 2 weeks later again, again I didn't call her back. She called several times again and Monday I called her back. We set up an interview for that night and I asked her if she had gps and she said she thinks her cell did, but it was thrown in the toilet and then proceeds to say "you know, toddlers" Well, she didn't show. She called from a different number so I didn't answer (I didn't find out it was her number until I read her old email from about a month ago) and didn't leave a message so I just figured she was cancelling, but she said she was running late. I just told her that I figured she didn't leave a message (and it was a different number) so she wasn't coming.

So, she called again today. I set up another interview for tonight. She's bringing her child, so we'll see how it goes. I wonder if he is how she explained him on fb. I hope not.