View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 01:29 PM 12-01-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
Update....

I talked to the mom this morning about it and she said that she realizes that we will still have santa activities, and she does not care what I say to him. She said that she and her husband WONT be the ones promoting it.

I told her yesterday in a joking manor (but serious) Why WHY WHY suck the life out of Christmas at such a young age. AND I don't mean him, I mean you... DOn't you still want that magical moment when he wakes up xmas morning and see the look on his face for all that santa did??

She laughed and said she would talk to me in the morning.

I'm happy that she is not expecting me to change my ways.....Cuz as much as I love this family, I wouldn't....lol
That's great news!! Things could have gone the other way but it's good to see that your DCB's parents can understand that they won't always be able to control what their son becomes exposed to. They could have searched out and possible found another DC that wouldn't celebrate or have holiday crafts (however I think that it would be difficult) but I think they appreciate what they have found in your DC and it makes me glad for you .