View Single Post
Christian Mother 10:21 AM 04-27-2012
For as long as I can remember she doesn't have much family out here that helps. Her mother lives further out and is a dog trainer. She doesn't like having the kids at the house bc it's always a mess. I am usually who she goes to for date nights although I stopped watching children on weekends a while a go bc watching kids M-F takes a toll on me and my family. I need those weekends to recoup. I normally will only watch if it's a wedding or special occasion. Since it's for their Anniversary I would def. try. I just don't know if that week is going to work and we haven't really made plans as of yet. I think once we are officially out there then we would be able to know more. I just don't know right off. I can tell though that my husband isn't going to be pleased. When we watch the kids we keep saying this is the last time...I've had a couple of times they where brought sick...one had RSV and I didn't even know it til mom took her son to the ER. I had called the next day saying he was running a high temp and throw up. The older they get the harder I find it is to care for them together not to mention I just don't know how comfortable they'll be in a strange new home...for that amount of days. I think the novality of coming to the new house wheres out after a couple days...kwim?..