Thread: Food Program
View Single Post
jgcp 05:51 PM 05-15-2015
Im with a food program here and Im having alot of issues with the area coordinator. Shes is super rude and started getting really snippy today with me because she showed up on a day when I dont have the kids i claim for afternoon snack ( i never have these kids on fri and they are the only kids ive ever claimed for afternoon mon-thur) she got super mad and in front of the kids and would have slammed my door if i hadnt have been holding it? now shes taking corrective action against me and im pissed since this is NOT my fault she dosnt look at my paperwork which would say i only claim the little kids for three meals B,MS, L. GRRRR she text me to tell me i wouldnt get my reimbursment for may1-15 and had to do all this stuff for the next three months? Sooo i let her know i thought she was extremly unprofessional and i did not appriciate the way she treated me in my home ( my backup provider dropped the food program because of the way this lady treated her) I told her do whatever she needs to do to feel better that she didnt do her part as a coordinator. I hate living is this small town with no other resources around