Thread: Food Program
View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:00 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by jgcp:
So I called this morning and the supervisor said " please accept my apology on her behalf" ( um no i will not because she needs to do it) and she just kept making excuses for her... i told her everyone is dealing with/ going through something that does not mean we treat ppl like that. And i told her i dont know if i want her back in my home. I also found out besides my backup, everyone up here has issues with her. I told the lady the corrective action for me is whatever but i do want this delt with, she told me to just turn my menues in and they will allow them. she said she would talk to her... we will see what happens but im sure nothing will. I happened to talk to a provider who used to do reps job and in fact trained her and said this is the wrong job for her and more than half the providers that were signed up dropped because of her. HELLO FOOD PROGRAM YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS
If you can network with other area providers, then that is the route I would go... have them all sign a petition stating you will be requesting a new sponsoring agent if they agency does not deal with this woman as they should, instead of make excuses for her.

Your sponsor will not want to lose all of the area providers and that CAN happen if they don't properly address this. There is a "higher up" you can go to also if the sponsoring agency doesn't start acting instead of excusing. I will see if I can find that info and post it here for you...just in case.

I don't think you should let this go. I'd go as high up as I could.

Nothing I hate worse than a person bullying others because they have the false sense of authority over them.