View Single Post
SilverSabre25 06:19 AM 11-12-2010
Things that are good: got a dumpster delivered this morning so we can clear out the crap that was left behind by the old owners in our workshop out back. It's a rather large building and chock full of just...stuff...discarded building material and god only know what. We're so excited to clear out the building so we can store our own stuff in there!

I'm seriously considering moving our daycare set-up to our lower level, but it would/will require a lot of moving of furniture and stuff, so I'm not sure if we'll actually do it.

Got a new picnic table that I'm going to put in our kitchen for the kids to eat lunch and do crafts at. I'm very excited...the only problem is that it doesn't collapse as easily as the ad seemed to say it did, which might put a crimp in my plans.

Things that are not so good: 11 weeks of being unable to stand the sight or smell of peanut butter...and DH tells DD she can have a PBJ for breakfast. Then runs out the door to work so that I had to make it, and one for DCB, too. Keeping the contents of my stomach where they belong was a very difficult task.