View Single Post
mommyneedsadayoff 09:22 AM 07-11-2017
I had three nanny families...all safe sleep. One was twins, one triplets, so they were NICU babies and already on a great schedule from day one. The other was an older mom who did babywise and was all about the crib from early on. My fourth nanny family were doctors and mom was an AP nut! I mean a nut, because she took everything to extreme. It was so bad that her husband was seeking advice from me on how to get her to chill out and so bad that I quit after only a few months, even though it was a very well paying job.

I have had 7 infants in daycare. All but a few started as newborns, so sleep was never an issue. They got with the program right away. Two of these babies were bed sharers at home. The others slept in the room, but not in the bed (rock n plays).

My other couple were great nappers and used to daycare so even though they started at a later age, they didn't take long to adjust.

But of the 7, only two slept on their back in a crib at home wit parents and both wore sleep slacks. The others were bed sharers or rock n plays/swings.