View Single Post
MOM OF 4 09:19 AM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
I've called the cops on parents 2 times; first time was the year I opened, 2nd time was 3 years ago (15 years later lol). Both times it was fathers that threatened me and my lively hood in front of children no less (theirs and mine).

The 1st threat from both families was the only one they did as there was immediate termination of care. I had a backbone from day one, because I was a victim of domestic violence way back before I did childcare, and as a single working mom, MOMMA BEAR came out the minute someone busted thru my front door (1st time, 2nd time not only called the cops , but neighborhood manager of the park I lived in because they had just moved there). I will live without $$, I will not live in fear

And don't you dare threatened to have the state shut my business because I won't bow down to your tactics... that goes for any business I own/run
100% agree. I don't do care these days, but if I ever did again, I am wiser to people and their games, and won't allow any BS! Everytime I remember that one set of parents, I always feel so dumb because I should have never ever continued care for their children on the basis of feeling threatened. I should have had a backbone.