View Single Post
Michael 10:02 PM 03-21-2020
This is junk science but I have a "theory" about this virus. I grows in the lower intestines. It's a bottom up infection as opposed to the normal top down illness like the cold or flu. It gains a foothold in the gut and quietly generates there in the perfect environment. The mucus buildup happens which prevents the intestines from absorbing water and protein. Dehydration occurs that is why people have a dry cough lacking mucus in the pathway. That usually the indicator that we are sick. But this virus does the opposite.

The mucus is propagating in the lower intestine and ultimately helps to overwhelm and bring down the lungs. That is why I believe Italians are getting hit harder. Many are living with gluten intolerance, which does what? It creates mucus, inflation and creates havoc in the gut.

One of the earliest signs of the virus is indigestion.

Coronavirus is finding the perfect host in obese, gluten-intolerant Italians. Look at the Italian family that got wiped out in NJ? They were hugely overweight.

I've cut out the gluten and sugar totally. I am doing the salt water flush when I can. https://www.healthline.com/health/salt-water-flush