View Single Post
Ariana 11:05 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Michael:
This is junk science but I have a "theory" about this virus. I grows in the lower intestines. It's a bottom up infection as opposed to the normal top down illness like the cold or flu. It gains a foothold in the gut and quietly generates there in the perfect environment. The mucus buildup happens which prevents the intestines from absorbing water and protein. Dehydration occurs that is why people have a dry cough lacking mucus in the pathway. That usually the indicator that we are sick. But this virus does the opposite.

The mucus is propagating in the lower intestine and ultimately helps to overwhelm and bring down the lungs. That is why I believe Italians are getting hit harder. Many are living with gluten intolerance, which does what? It creates mucus, inflation and creates havoc in the gut.

One of the earliest signs of the virus is indigestion.

Coronavirus is finding the perfect host in obese, gluten-intolerant Italians. Look at the Italian family that got wiped out in NJ? They were hugely overweight.

I've cut out the gluten and sugar totally. I am doing the salt water flush when I can. https://www.healthline.com/health/salt-water-flush
I think any kind of food intolerance can lower our ability to fight off virus so you definitely are on to something there. If the Ph of your gut is too low, it will not kill a virus. When the body is inflamed it is a perfect host for pathogens. Many obese people suffer from autoimmune disorders which in my opinion is food intolerances in disguise. They don’t absorb nutrients properly so feel hungry all the time and continue to eat. I myself am gluten intolerant and it took me a long time to figure it out. I have been gluten free since October. I also cut out sugar, alcohol and dairy. Dairy is a huge mucous contributer in the lungs.

The Italian population has a lot going on, aging population and huge smokers. Everyone in Europe smokes heavily and they smoke the kind of cigarettes without filters. Especially the older folks. I don’t know how much dairy they consume.