View Single Post
Ac114 10:54 AM 03-23-2018
I have a 3 year old DKG that brings a small bear everyday. The thing is disgusting. She wipes her nose on it, coughs on it, sucks on it etc. she is only allowed to have it at nap because I just find the thing gross and she literally won’t put it down and I it prevents her fully engaging in any activity. (Like she only has one arm because she’s holding the bear with her other arm) Anyways, I always sit it on a bench in the kitchen at pick up time so they can take it with them. On several occasions it has been left at our house which I get a text anywhere from 6-8pm asking if they left it here. They will literally drive back over to come get it and I’ll have to remove myself from whatever activity I’m trying to do with the family i.e watching a movie, dinner, playing board games etc. I just find it annoying when this happens. How petty would it be to say we’re not home the next time this happens and wait until 10pm and say something along the lines like sorry it’s late- we’re just getting home..... but honestly I feel like they would still come back over to get it.