View Single Post
Play Care 06:51 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am not a troll. The assaults are very mild. And I have intervened and am keeping a very close eye on both children. I also have 2 infants that I'm caring for at the same time, literally every time I turn around the victim says so and so pulled my hair/hit me/touched me/took this away from me. I keep separating the 2 kids. I've never dealt with continuous behavior like his before and wasn't sure if it's something you all would send home for.

The victim has not been injured or really hurt at all. The issue is the aggressor seems to have a major issue with keeping their hands to themselves and the victim is very sensitive that I think some if the "hits" are just touches. I have witnessed a few times where it really is a little rougher than that.

Sorry for not being more clear on the severity. I just quickly typed the original post to get opinions while I had a minute.

Would you warn mom and send home if aggressor makes contact again?
You need to keep the aggressor in your site at all times! If you can't do that, they yes, send home *and* terminate care. I get that infants can be demanding, but essentially what you are saying is that you can't adequately care for *all* the children in your care.