View Single Post
blueskiesbutterflies 09:30 AM 11-17-2014
Well, I called mom as soon as I found out the check was going to bounce. Really, I was wanting to get rid of them. Dad has had 4 jobs in 2 months and he is not working right now plus they were evicted from their home last week. I knew non paymnet was coming. I require payment in advance on drop off monday or you cannot stay. So, I called mom and she came and took him. I do have a replacement but what I am asking is do you all normally given them a certain amount of time to pay or dismiss asap? If you dismiss like today, do you still charge them the tuition?

If i were to do care for them this whole week I know they would not pay. They have been borrowing money for weeks now for daycare. I get all these checks from different family members. This morning she hands me a check off her account and I had a gut feeling it was going to bounce. I was right...really the child is very disruptive and hurts the other kids. He is over 2 and is not potty trained yet, stabs kids with crayons in the eye, pushes others down, messes in everything, takes toys away, and is very bossy...Is is unreasonable I give her till 6:00 today to pay or she is dismissed?