View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:25 AM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMunchkinsDC:
Hello Everyone I am new to this site and this is my first post so sorry if it is too long! I am a mom of 2 young adults, my son is 22 years old and in the Navy and my daughter is a senior in high school. Finally taking the plunge and starting my daycare. We live just north of Sacramento, California and have completed all the requirements. Hoping someone has some advice or suggestions with some questions.
1. I didn't mark any of the bedrooms off limits, is it too late to change that when they come out for the inspection?
2. When the analyst comes, do they tell you things that need to be fixed and give you a chance to fix them or does the application get denied?
3.If you build a partition in a garage do you need permits?
4. The off limits bedrooms do they have to be pad locked with a key or can you just put one of those plastic safety knobs on the door knob?
Sorry for all the questions and hopefully what I posted wasnt too confusing Thanks for any advice and help
Welcome!

Lots of California providers here so I am sure they will have lots of help/advice for you!