View Single Post
daycarediva 09:28 AM 02-10-2017
Mixed ages is AWESOME, imo. Ask how they separate the kids for activities. Centers? I pair similar children together (developmental). SO while I have 4 2's today, and 2 4's, my 4's are together and my 2's are together. They interact, but I think issues with developmental levels or your son being frustrated is much more to do with supervision, and subsequent frustration than a mixed age group. Infants and 1's together- awesome. Babies learn so much by observing. 1's may be talking, walking, babbling more, and require less 1:1 than infants do anyway.

Smaller center is a plus, even a smaller playground for a smaller center makes sense.

I would really question their non napping policy, make sure you get that AND the intent to transport to your future school in writing, too.

Would they be willing to work with you on the deposit? Eg I charge an enrollment fee, last two weeks up front and then the first two weeks. If parents can't swing it, I will work with them on the last two weeks. Allow payments to be made each week and sign an agreement stating that.

GOOD LUCK!