View Single Post
littlefriends 10:51 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Oh my gosh, honestly, this sounds exactly like the dcb I had. Exactly! I just wondered if when they pick up if they're aware of how he acts for you. I have a friend that has a daycare and has a troubling little girl and when the parents pick up she tells them the day was fine. She doesn't tell them of her troubles with her, which I think is a mistake. I just wondered if you've told them how he is for you. They probably don't ask hahaha because they know.
At first I didn’t. At first I thought it was probably going to get better but now that 7 mo has gone by and I’m seeing the way I feel at the end of each day I no longer try to make the end of day reports sweet and happy. I tell them how many time outs he had (at least 7 or even 10 some days!!) and I’ve even called for early pick up before because of his behavior and crying/fits. They know. I think a center would be better for him so that he’s got more supervision and peers all his own age. I definitely don’t think group care in a home setting is a right fit for him.