Thread: Pacifier Issues
View Single Post
Meyou 01:58 AM 02-14-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Oh, I have tons of them (stories) too so whenever you need one, just let me know.

I can tell you about wire coat hangers and why we do not have them in our house anymore (not for the same reason Mommy Dearest had though)

or maybe stories about drinking beer, hating Barney, obese people, 25 lbs of sugar in my carpet, toothpaste in EVERY.SINGLE. hole/crack/space in my house...(including electrical outlets), calling Disney reservations/booking a trip, live mice in the bottom of the toybox, peeing in the clothes dryer etc etc

Yes, my list goes on and on!

In the photo I posted in the private social group, he looks very serious and mellow but we all know how looks can be deceiving.
My dh laughed HARD at your list because it makes ours seem so small. Raw bacon in her bed, hanging out on the top of the fridge (obsession at about 15-16 months), scalping herself with scissors right to the skin, coloring herself solid with sharpie (face and body), having a tea party with my good crystal, my grandmother's china and about 20 lbs of fruit she hacked into fruit salad, breaking childlocks systematical as we installed them...she's only 8 so I'm sure there is more to come.