Thread: Tgif
View Single Post
My4SunshineGirlsNY 04:27 AM 07-23-2010
I am saying TGIF too!! I am in the same boat..4 of my own kids and 5 daycare kids most days (7 daycare kids 1 day a week) and WOW! It is A LOT of work and most days lately they all want to nit pick at each other. Feeding them all and cleaning up meals after all those kids is a chore in itself!

All the kids are getting on each other's nerves a lot..they spend a majority of the day together every day..once in a while my 2 older daughters (ages 11 and 13) wants to be left alone and 9 year old daycare girl want to play/hang out with them and when they tell her no she pouts like a baby..all of a sudden they are being mean to her because she won't leave them alone and follows them everywhere.

My older 2 girls have the toughest time with me doing daycare..it gets very busy, can't go anywhere because of too many kids... a lot of arguements come from them and 9 year old daycare girl..the daycare girl is a good girl yet she really is annoying at times, she is a bit on the hyper side and is like a leach to my older girls, and I can see how that can annoy them when all they want is to be left alone.

So I get to listen to snotty attitudes all day long and it's driving me batty!! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Only 3 more weeks for my 1 week vacation/break from daycare!