View Single Post
permanentvacation 08:04 PM 12-16-2014
He gets one bottle (although I don't know how many ounces) at home at 7 am. He arrives at daycare at 8:15. He gets a container of fruit at 8:30. Then his 8 oz. bottle at 9:30. Then the parents don't want him to eat until 12:30 (4 hours from the time he had his fruit). But he's hungry at 10. I usually hold him off until 10:30. And give him a bottle at 10:30 and then he eats his veges at 11:00 (if he's picked up at 11:30 that day). If he's not picked up til 3:30, I hold him off until 11:30 and feed him his veges at 11:30. He's then hungry at 1:30, but I hold him off until 2:00 and give him his snack bottle at 2.

He's eating constantly throughout the day, but he's only eating/drinking one thing at a time which is not enough to fill him up. And I really think he needs cereal with his breakfast and maybe also his lunch as well as probably needs the next stage of food.

I have to take my daughter to the doctor's tomorrow. I will stop and buy him some food tomorrow. I will also tell his parents about me being required to provide the food and feed him according to the food program's requirements tomorrow and see how they react.