View Single Post
Christian Mother 12:52 PM 11-14-2011
I don't charge for days the kids aren't in care and I am finding that that policy will need to change Jan. 1st. I need to know what I am making each week and it is driving me nutz that my income is all over the place. I think the parents will take it ok. I am not expecting for all of them to live it overly much bc they like having care that is flexible. But for me to stay open I have to charge now whether kids are here or not. Most all my kids are here full time. I have one that is 4 days a wk and grandma takes them once a wk but that day isn't given to me til sometime that week. So I've got to get them on board to pick the same day each week. They can continue there contracted rate we both agreed to our full time rate that will still allow them to pick what ever days they'd like. Same with my part time family. Which will be hard for them I am thinking bc mom works part time and her hrs are mostly the same for the week but could change sporadically. They can play full time price to have the flexibility or only pay there part time rate but have to stick to those days. My family of 2 is full time and are reliable. There here and hardly miss days. I just dread making the change....