View Single Post
daycare 07:32 AM 02-22-2017
Originally Posted by mom2many:
I was part of the pilot program when my food program was switching over to kidkare. I had all Apple products and minute menu was a disaster. There were a few isolated issues, that were quickly resolved. I've been on it for over a year and love it...no problems at all. However, I only use it for the food program.
Same here. I was also part of the pilot, but my agency SUCKED during that time. they still kept us on lock out even though the program was not operating 95% of the time. there were and still are so many glitches with it. I personally hate KK.

I do think that once they get KK under control, it will be good, but they need to get it together and worse, I think it's horrible that or FP agency is not supportive in helping to understand that the program is not fully functioning, but yet still expects us to make a same day claim. If we can't do that, there are NO exceptions and we just lose out on that day. I am about to be done with the whole thing.

Really? am I really saving more money by being on the food program? I know someone, was it BC that has done the math....

thank you for letting me blow off some steam...lol