Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
AmyLeigh 01:55 PM 04-05-2012
I feel almost bad complaining. No one has been sick, everyone pays on time, drop offs/pick ups are always on time. I know I've got it good here.

But 7 yo dcb is driving me nuts!!!! He has been picking fights with everyone today. He is behaving as if he doesn't know the rules. He actually looked surprised when I told him to be quiet because the 2 yo was napping. Complains about everything. Then he just asked me for a snack. Ummm nope. Snacktime is in 30 minutes, buddy. Techincally, I don't have to give you a snack because your mom is coming in one hour to pick you up. That is still within the 3 hour window after lunch!!! Maybe if you had eaten all of your lunch you wouldn't be hungry so soon. Ugggghhhh. He and my odd fight for top dog position in my house, he's only happy if he is playing video games or is in charge of what all the other kids play with. He's lucky I love his little brother. Brother was a toughy when he started here, but I put so much work in with him that now he is a joy to have.

He goes back to school next week, but summer is just around the corner.