View Single Post
Baby Beluga 07:21 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
It will.

I give it 3-5 more days. Because the stupid is real in this country.

I had to go to the drive thru to get my prescriptions yesterday and was ASTOUNDED at how many people are out! Teenagers running around the park together. Mom's side by side chatting with their strollers. Parking lots crammed pack full at stores. Restaurants that are closed are still doing pick ups and cars parked there-lined up to pick up dinners just chatting away with each other.

My friends posted in Iowa & WI with pictures of St Patty's celebrations were still happening in her town. She posted pictures of all these people gathered together with their green beer.
A relative (pilot) who JUST got back from a vacation in UK (with their kids) last weekend just had a birthday party Monday for their teenager. Of course, my SIL and her kids are partying it up there too.
I have a feeling it will too. If you (general you - thanks BC for the term ) has been watching they are rolling out restrictions in waves. They can't do it all at once. We get one restriction, then about 24 hours to process and adapt before another comes out. I give it a week before total lockdown, but truthfully I have been hearing Wednesday, today, for about a week now.