View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 09:18 PM 08-22-2010
I require the parent's to provide the extra clothing but if they get dirty, wet, have an accident etc. and I need to change them and I don't have an extra set on hand because the parents forgot I also have loaner sets that I provide myself. They have DAYCARE written in large letters across the bottom hem of the front or back of the shirt (sometimes both), butt of the pants/shorts etc. to clearly mark them as daycare clothes and these seem to come back. I don't know if they come back because I write on them or because I add a fee of $5 per piece of clothing that gets loaned out if they are not returned within a week lol. I know a provider that has a renting fee of the clothes if they have to loan the clothes out lol. It's only like $1 a day or something per piece of clothing but I only charge of they don't come back. I know others that use really old amd worn out clothes or dress the kids in clothes made for the opposite sex, pink shirt for a boy or boy shirt for a girl etc. and they are always too big or something lol. Whatever works for you right?