View Single Post
Unregistered 08:42 AM 10-20-2010
I would NOT take them back NO WAY they could say you did something to there Son while in care for the last 2 weeks, they could try and sue and make up something these people sound like they would do something like this. email them right away tell them in a letter that he is no longer allowed in your daycare due to your concern for your safety over the way the parents are acting. Tell them you will MAIL all there tax info in January when you will have them ready and if they want his clothes, blankets, diapers, paperwork they can come and pick it up AFTER daycare hours and when your husband is home and it will be hanging on the front foor of your house.

I dealt with something like this before in MD when I lived there I got rid of a child for violent, disruptive behavior gave them a 2 week written notice mom called threating to beat me up cussing at me and everything else I just hung up on her and she called back leaving a message so I had to call the police it was crazy she didnt have anything at my daycare and she never called for her tax info so I didnt send it but I claimed it on my taxes.