Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Live and Learn 03:49 PM 04-01-2013
Originally Posted by jokalima:
The people that fights so hard for TOLERANCE is the most intolerant people towards Christians.
I completely understand what you are saying but it is a two way street isn't it?

I'm guessing that "some of the people who who fight so hard for tolerance" (as you say) may have been told that they will go to hell, or that their marriage doesn't count as legitimate because they weren't married in a certain type of building, or feel judged by many Christians because they are single and chose to have a child, or because they married outside of their ethnicity, or had their child's funeral picketted, or because they are gay or lesbian.

I live my life in a way that conforms to most Christian standards but there is absolutely no way I would ever affiliate myself with the Christians. For me it is the judgmental hypocrisy that sends me screaming in the opposite direction.

I say let any two adults who love each other marry if they want to. It doesn't take anything away from my marriage at all. Share the love.