Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
jen 07:49 PM 04-01-2013
Originally Posted by Michelle:
kids are very cruel!
but why purposely do this to them? If my kids were bullied for something and it was because of something I was doing.. I would fix it or make sure I kept my private life private.. not flaunt it and force everyone to change the way they believe!
They have enough to deal with. kids are born with abnormalities and some are overweight , too thin, wear glasses or whatever but the two mommy and 2 daddy homes are something that is done on purpose and these poor kids have to go through their whole lives defending their parents immoral behavior.

I watched a little of Rosie O'Donels gay cruise program and whenever they showed the kids faces when the adults were talking about how other people treat them, the kids looked embarrassed, ashamed and looked down a lot...they were not all standing tall and proud and defending their parents and why should they have to? When they have those gay pride parades, it's pretty disgusting .. all dressed in drag, wearing hardly any clothes. How could kids be proud of this lifestyle?

They probably secretly wish they can have a mom and dad at home. Seriously? would you want your two dads going bra shopping with you? or teaching you about your periods? well anyways I know a lot of people want to flame me now..

Just to let you know I do have a niece that is going to have a mastectomy and is going through the whole sex change ordeal.. guess what? she has a boy friend! BUT he wants to be a girl! I just don't get it...

I love her with all my heart but I will not call her by her male name.. I just can't ..this stuff makes me so sad.
LOL...My sister is gay. She and her partner have two children, 17 and 15. Both of the kids when to stellar private schools (oddly enough, Catholic High School) and no one cared that they have two moms, not even the nuns.

Both kids are doing great. My niece just got a $38,000 scholarshipr for college next year. They have tons of friends, play in sports, and have two parents who adore them. My sister and her partner are both lawyers (they own their own firm) and my sister is a law professor. At the moment, they are in Paris...

I will agree with you on one thing...children shouldn't have to defend their parents. Perhaps if more people taught their own children to respect others, they wouldn't have to.