Thread: How!?!?
View Single Post
MommyMuffin 10:59 AM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare:
I am a nurse as well- I quit to stay at home over 6 yrs. ago now. Do you have any families yet? I will tell you there is so much competition all over- I don't know how the providers are doing it on $80/wk I really don't!!
I have one toddler signed up and I have an aggressive marketing plan, buisness cards, t-shirts, sign in yard, flyers, any and all online advertising I can afford. I am praying for everything to work because if it doesnt I will have let my family down and we could lose car/house ect. But I am not backing down I am going to do this with a positive attitude and be as ready as I can!! wish me luck!

I have a feeling as time goes on hopefully jobs will open and those providers that arent in child care as a career will find new jobs and those that have made child care their passion will be successful! I am very optimistic about this I know, but I have to be because I cant give up now!
I havent started advertising yet because I am still waiting for the inspection and I didnt want to put money into brochures and stuff because it would be wrong advertising myself as licensed when I am not yet.