View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is online now
Admin &
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moorpark CA, Ocean Ridge, FL
Posts: 7,748

That's unfortunate. Usually things can be worked out responsibly by both parties. At this point you simply file in Small Claims Court. It is a modest fee and will be straightened out for you in short order. Don't spend too much time worrying about this, it is part of doing business and you have options at your disposal.
Reply With Quote