View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:04 AM
mekissweet's Avatar
mekissweet mekissweet is offline Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Posts: 2
Default copy of my record

Hi thanks for replying i am in the state of california. when i was 18 i got in troble for getting a id in my sisters name. and i put that on my paper work i submitted to the license department . they are now wanting me to provide a copy of my criminal report to them. i have no idea as to how i can get a copy of this i do not even no how to begin this is the only thing holding up my process..
Reply With Quote