View Single Post
momma2girls 11:55 AM 10-22-2010
Originally Posted by DanceMom:
Than spending time with your children ? I have heard from all of my parents once or twice when they have days off that they are sending so and so because they are paying for it anyways.

I get that you need a break once and awhile, but almost all send their kids here everytime they have days off.

I know me, when I worked outside of the home, ANY day off I did not put my kids in daycare...spending time with them was WAY more important than whether or not I was paying for daycare anyways.

I ended up giving them an extra week free this year to keep their kids at home when they had days off to spend with them - Id rather not get paid than have their children here while their parents are at home.
I totally agree, I sent out a letter one week ago, to all my teacher's on Spring and xmas breaks, I will only be charging them 1/2 the weekly rate, since I know you have off, and want to spend your precious time with your loved ones, I am offering these 2 weeks at 1/2 off your weekly rate!! I know at least 2 of my families, would have been here every day!!