View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:22 AM
sahm1225's Avatar
sahm1225 sahm1225 is online now
Advanced Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest - where winter never ends!
Posts: 2,022

Originally Posted by Jack Sprat View Post
What if you won't have an opening till the end of the summer? Does it make sense to ask for two weeks deposit now and then credit the deposit back to them when they start?

My thinking is I won't have room till then, and if they decide to not bring child to care then I am paid for the two weeks that it may take to fill the spot that I thought was filled.
That's what I do. The two week deposit is non refundable if they decide to not start. Another daycare around here charges one month deposit
Reply With Quote