Thread: Covid-19 Poll
View Single Post
e.j. 10:26 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Thank you for asking! She is doing well.
She's been tested 4 times and had to quarantine twice.
Thankfully all tests have come back negative and the quarantine time has just been annoying but doable.

She adopted a couple of rescue cats that have had a rough start to life so having to quarantine has given her the time to really bond with them. It's been a blessing in disguise for all of them.

Hoping your family doesn't get it... your situation is exactly what I am sure we all fear most. All it takes is one person (child or adult) to get it and spread it to others and then everyone has to stress/hope and pray. .... It's a perfect example of how one person can impact to many others!

Exactly!

I'm relieved to hear your dd has tested negative each time - and that she's getting some bonding time with her rescue cats. (My dd has 2 rescue cats as well. One is a tuxedo cat who is an absolute love! I was upset when she announced she had adopted him without checking with my husband and me first but now I can't imagine not having him around. The other isn't quite so lovable! My dd has been working to earn her trust and she's made a lot of progress with her but the rest of us get hisses and growls if we so much as look her way. She's kept well away from the day care areas of the house. I can't say I'll miss that one when my dd gets her own place and brings the cat with her! lol)

I was thinking of your son as well. Hopefully he and the rest of your own family are doing ok, too. So far, we're all doing well. Despite a few close calls at work over the summer and now this current situation in my day care, we've been fine. Crossing my fingers it will stay that way!