View Single Post
happymom 08:18 AM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter:
My nephew was about 2 or 3 his parents started taking his pacifier while he was sleeping. When he woke up they would pretend to look for it in his bed with him and tell him he must have swallowed it in his sleep. They’d laugh and pat his tummy and tell him it was in there now. They did his every single night with each pacifier they owned until they were all “gone”. Then they told him “oh well, I guess you’re too big for pacifiers now”. And he did just fine. And until he was about 5, if you asked him what happened to his pacifiers he’d pat his tummy and say he swallowed them all.
This is so funny and adorable! We only have 1 pacifier at home and at daycare. I'm sure the cat will eat the one at home one day and then we'll have none.

He napped at daycare yesterday without it. He asked for it and they told him they were going to try today without it, and he went to sleep.

Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
OMG! I got this kid in my class, Wears a hat all day long. I asked if he did it at home and dad goes "uh no"
My son has a hat, too. Well two of them, they are identical. He indeed does wear his hat most every day, but it is to be removed for meals, baths and sleep.
Attached: hat.jpg (57.1 KB)