View Single Post
Little People 09:33 AM 12-29-2010
Wanted to give everyone who helped me with my update. I called babies mom this morning and told her I had prayed last night for the baby. She started off telling me, that when she got home she BF the baby again. Then she said when her hubby got home they fed the baby a bottle with formula. She said it was a struggle and took some time, but they did get her to take about 2oz. Then she said she BF again at 10pm and the baby slept all through the night. She said baby woke up at 5 this morning and she breast feed again and would be tring the bottle again today a couple of times. She still does not get it!!! I told her that I was sorry, but I could not keep the baby because I needed to share my time with ALL my DCK's. I ask her if she remembered us speaking about "her feeding the baby a bottle for 1 week"? She said "yes" but it was hard and I found it easier to BF. I again said I was sorry, and that I felt she needed to take another 2 weeks off from work and get the baby on a bottle. I told her I had all the babies stuff packed and to call me when she wanted to stop by and pick it up. I also told her i would refund her 2 days that she did not use, she said no keep it, since you spent so much money buying stuff for her. That was nice of her, but I am still going to refund her the 2 days. She was very sweet about everything, but I could tell she was crying some when we hung up. I don't feel bad because SHE KNEW she needed to get this baby on a bottle! I do feel bad that the baby had to spend 2 days of non stop crying!

I did get another call last night for a little 18 month girl (full time) and I have an interview set up for 4:30 tonight.

Again THANK YOU EVERYONE who posted and gave me GREAT ADVICE!!