View Single Post
Crystal 12:49 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by bunnyslippers:
As I said...no need to jump all over me. I had this same issue, and went over for 3 weeks. Still open! Didn't have an issue. I was simply offering my opinion.

You really need to work on your delivery. Comes off pretty nasty a lot of the time.
I didn't "jump all over you" I made a very clear, precise statement. It IS the worst advice ever. Just because you (unethically and illegally) got away with it doesn't mean you should advise others to risk losing their license.

You are right, sometimes I do come off harsh, but when I do, it is (usually) intentional because what I am responding to is SERIOUS. If you do not like me responding to you in such a way, then do not post unethical, illegal advice, because I will respond unkindly every time. Nothing irritates me more than 1. a provider intentionally doing things illegally/unethically on PURPOSE and 2. advising another provider to do the same because she "got away with it"

Also, although I DO sometimes come off harsh, more often than not I give great advice, support, encouragement and assistance to other providers.