View Single Post
cheerfuldom 11:26 AM 05-30-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
We were on my little guy like white on rice for the first week. Super strict and micro corrected any hint of escalation. We didn't let him see his younger brother. We took him for long walks and made him earn all privledges. Looking back on it, it was overkill but the history I.had on him from the two years he was in the special highest level special needs prek was bad. He was a nutjob with them.

Once we eased him in we found out that he was perfectly normal. You wouldn't know his history if you came to see him in ANY way.

But... I will say he wanted to come to my house very badly. He saw me when his brother got picked up and he saw my kids and set up. He is the one asking to come to my house.

I didn't have one problem with him. He wanted my food as I sent home food for his brother and he got some of it. Skinny little creep ate like a man every day. He slept like a baby at nap. He just needed good CARE.
I am glad he had you! but that story makes me sad. Makes you wonder what sort of stress he was under to go crazy elsewhere.