View Single Post
Leanna 04:53 PM 05-30-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I just ADORED him. You know that feeling where your heart pitter patters when you see them. That's what I had EVERY.SINGLE.DAY when he got out of the car and came up my sidewalk. I just wanted to squeeze the stuffin out him. His brother did that to me too. They made me love my job.

He was one of those people who was so brilliant and wise. He had a wicked speech impediment but I had had a few kids before him with the same cadence and pattern so I understood him completely.

Such a doll. I couldn't visualize what got him into special special needs but I did see how he was with his mom a few times. I opened my door and told him to knock it off and get in the dang car NOW. He knew better than to try me. I honestly think that was it. He was SO calm.with mr because he was released of the ability to act out. He couldn't and he knew it. He wanted our life here. He really wanted the whole foods that were home made. He ate like a full grown man.

You know that saying about the way to man's heart is through his stomach...must be true from birth !