Thread: Wwyd?
View Single Post
Blackcat31 08:21 AM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I was in school waiting on my kid earlier in the week and saw J, the 1 year old's teacher pinch a little girl on the toe, hard. I gasped in shock and teacher did it again. With my gasp and jaw dropped. She told the little girl she was "naughty for always creating work for her". The little girl is the daughter of another teacher, S so J said that "it's okay, her mom and I are friends".

Maybe so, but I'm pretty sure S has no idea that J is pinching her kid. I'm also sure that is in violation of the school's protocol.

Since I was the only other adult in the room, I'm nervous about saying anything because I don't want her to retaliate on my kid...but I also don't want her being physical with other people's kids.

How do you handle this? I'd like to do this as anonymously as possible, if possible.
My need for anonymity is the last thing I'd be concerned about when being a voice for a child that is being physically abused.

I don't care what the teacher's relationship is with the child's mother and as for retaliation against your child? I'd make sure this teacher knows that if I witness or even suspect she is physically harming another child I would call the police immediately!!