View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Chickenhauler View Post
That's simple-find a doctor who doesn't have cranial-rectal insertion syndrome.

I live in florida and I have never found a doctor that will give your Child its shot before its Birthday. But here in florida they have 30 days to update the shot record and you have that after registering your child to get it to them sounds to me like the state is crazy!!!
Reply With Quote