View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:19 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Maman_sub:
Hi are Daycare Center Business always profitable. What are the risks associated with it ? If the location is favorable will it run successfully under good management? Is investing so much money worth. Any inputs.
Hi! I've noticed this is a "repeated" post....

Im sorry you aren't finding the responses here you are looking for i regards to opening/operating a business but the majority of members here are in home family child care providers or center workers. Very few (maybe one or two) are center owners and/or directors.

Please stay, post and share though! We are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to program rules/policies and both parent and child management so we ARE useful!!

My suggestion to find the answers you seek are to contact and network with other center owners in your area. If center owners/directors in your area aren't open to helping or assisting you, try a close by area that isn't competition.

Some will offer help and advice freely and others will view you as competition and be unhelpful and even rude in some cases but the bottom line is researching a business is the hardest and most time consuming part (but most important in my opinion) of owning a business so I really hope you find that answers you are looking for!