View Single Post
daycare 11:42 AM 03-02-2012
Originally Posted by llethert:
First I really thank all of you for your input. It is very helpful. I have decided that it probably would be best to terminate the contract with the parents of the 12month old. I just don't need to worry about "what if..." .He is not here today, so on Monday I will have one more face to face and give them a letter.I am going to suggest that a childcare situation with less children or no other non-family children would be best for them. I am willing to give them 2 weeks, but don' t think they will use it.The father has a very flexible schedule and I would bet he is just going to say hes going to keep him home until they find another option. As for the other boy I really am confident he will get through this phase and I don't think the safety of the other children will be compromised by giving him a chance. I am ready for the challenge.I will definately work closely with his parents and let them know this is a probationary period, and we will need to see changes for him to stay.I am going to post again to report how Mondays talk goes. Thanks everyone!
make sure you document everything................