View Single Post
nannyde 01:41 PM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am not being denied access to those places or services though, the landlord doesn't lock me out when I go to a hotel. The cable company doesn't turn off services when I'm normally scheduled to work and force me to purchase satellite TV or Netflix if I call in sick and want to watch TV when I normally don't.

Some of you seem really upset, maybe instead to of demanding an end to the discussion in CAPS, move on to a topic you enjoy more? We're just talking, no one is trying to hurt your feelings.
It's not access. It's agreement.

You made an agreement with your cable company that you would pay a flat fee regardless of use. You made an agreement with your landlord that if you were going to rent the place you paid whether you were there or not. If you are hospitalized and are gone for a month... you pay.

If your power goes out and you can't run your tv... you still pay the cable company.

If you want a pay as you go daycare, get one. Tons of newbies have that deal. A smattering of experienced providers have it. Find that provider. Don't enter an agreement where you pay and can't use the service if you don't agree.

Agreeing to it and believing it's unfair is what is unfair.