View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:35 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I haVe non problem with the daycare being closed on Holidays but it's not fair to charge a parent for a week of daycare of the child is not there aT all that week and it's not fair to assume all parents get holidaY pay! HolidaY pay is not federally mandatory and not all parents get paid for taT time off and some parents are self employed once again not getting extra paY for time off. I worked at a nursing home taT did not give is any holiday pay benefits so why should I have to pay for services I didn't receive. My child was not in daycare for two whole weeks yet in have to pay them. For what? No services were rendered during those two weeks .
I don't care if my clients get paid time off or not.
It has nothing to do with me.

My only concern is that those clients that do CHOOSE my program understand that I charge based on enrollment NOT on attendance or time used.

If prospective clients don't like my rules/policies regarding paying for certain days, then don't sign on with me and find a provider that doesn't charge that way.

Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

You had a choice in regards to whether you agreed to your providers terms.

If you signed on with her/him then you agreed to pay those days and don't get to whine about it.