Thread: Dilemma! WWYD??
View Single Post
Suzanne 10:00 AM 12-19-2012
So, most of my 3 and 4 yr olds have almost completely moved on to preschool. Right now my dc kids ages are 7 mo., two 1.5 yr. olds and a 3 yr. old that comes 3x a week. I also have a 4 yr. old that comes 4x a week. Therein lies the issue. This morning the 4 yr old's dad comes in (boy still in car) and says that dc boy left his toys at home and do I have anything "new" or "different" for him to play with. I don't have any new toys at the moment but I have quite a lot of age-appropriate toys for him to play with. He then took the boy home to get his toys to bring back. Is it just me, or is this crazy? I've already bent over backward for this family by letting him play quietly during naptime instead of taking a nap because he wasn't going to bed at night. I've taken legos and superheroes from my own boys for him to play with during this time...just for him. I don't know what else to do except suggest for them to maybe find other care where he can be around kids his own age. Anyone else encounter a similar dilemma? Any suggestions?