View Single Post
Crystal 09:23 AM 03-26-2011
No way, no how, uh uh...............What a load of crap. There is NO WAY I would have allowed the child back after the first time Mom "pulled" him out. That would have been the only time she would have "threatened" me because I would not allow her child to abuse me. It's one thing that you put up with the child's behavior,(whihc I would have put a stop to a LONG time ago) it's a whole nother thing to allow Mom to abuse you too. I think that by allowing this to go on you have created an atmosphere of tolerance of things that should NOT be tolerated.

If you don't terminate now, then the NEXT time, and there will be a next time, that Mom "threatens" to pull him, I'd not so kindly inform her that she is correct, her son WILL NOT be returning, but not because she is pulling him out but because effective IMMEDIATELY her services are terminated.

I do agree with others that the child needs to be assessed, and usually I am highly supportive of that, but in this case I wouldn't be a part of it. I'd refer and stay out of it.